Feb 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday ~ Summer On The Short Bus by Bethany Crandell


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Cricket Montgomery has been thrown under the short bus. Shipped off to a summer camp by her father, Cricket is forced to play babysitter to a bunch of whiny kids—or so she thinks. When she realizes this camp is actually for teens with special needs, Cricket doubts she has what it takes to endure twenty-four hours, let alone two weeks.

Thanks to her dangerously cute co-counselor, Quinn, there may be a slim chance for survival. However, between the campers’ unpredictability and disregard for personal space, Cricket’s limits get pushed. She will have to decide if suffering through her own handicapped hell is worth a summer romance—and losing her sanity.

Release Date for Summer On The Short Bus ~ April 1, 2014

Since doing my Top Ten Tuesday post of books I'm looking forward to by debut authors, I can't seem to get this book out of my head!  I think it looks totally adorable. I am so totally excited for it and can't wait to read it!  



Let me know what books you are excited about and waiting on this week!





9 comments:

  1. This sounds really cute as well as something that might tear you to pieces! I will definitely be waiting to read it though! It sounds like it will be a very good read!! Great pick for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this book looks totally cute. It sounds like and Amber book too I guess! <3

      Delete
  2. That's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally just added this one to my TBR list! It sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing! (:

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it sounds like something you would like to read as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before but I do hope you enjoy this when it comes out!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping over to see what we are looking forward to as well!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of this one! Sounds fun!
    ­Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete