Jan 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
We all know the story...the ever expanding TBR and the books we have to have RIGHT NOW but then, we never get to them.  That's what this list is all about.  I still fully intend to read these books but they just didn't quite make it last year like they probably should have.












The Geography of You and Me
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
How We Fall
Tiger's Promise (The Tiger Saga, #0.5)What I Thought Was True
The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
Searching for BeautifulSilver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)

That's my list for this week!  What books did you miss reading last year?

8 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read The Murder Complex! I hope you get to catch up with these books soon! :-) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I hope you read Silver Shadow so you can be ready for The Ruby Circle next month. I have a feeling the ending will be epic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great list. I've seen a few of these on other blogs today too, and I really want to check out The Murder Complex and The Geography of You and Me now. Hope you enjoy working your way through them this year!

    http://www.oneyearofbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. City of Heavenly Fire and The Murder Complex are also on my list. I really need to get to City of Heavenly Fire as I adore the Mortal Instruments series but I will have to re-read the whole series so I am not completely lost at this point.

    Love your blog btw. New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Murder Complex! I remember when it was released that I was really looking forward to reading it... then, I sort of forgot about it once it was released. HUGE oops, LOL! I definitely need to try and read it this year. I hope you love them all once you get the chance to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! There are many here I want to read! I like the layout you used for this post too!
    Please feel free to read mine here...
    http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-2014-releases-i-meant-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first I've heard of TIGER'S PROMISE. The cover is really beautiful, too.

    How's the rest of the series?

    ReplyDelete