Mar 16, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday #3 ~ Crossy Road


This week on Miscellaneous Monday, Coconut is going to review her favorite new iPod app called:



What do you do when you play Crossy Road?
You have to just tap the screen and you don't want to get hit by the cars or GAME OVER!

What do you do to get more characters on the game?
You have to get at least 100 coins to get a new character.

What is your favorite character and why?
I like the Uinhorse because its funny when it dies and because it leaves behind rainbow stripes when its walking.

Are there any secrets you have learned about the game?
Not really, but I'm trying to! 

Why should people play Crossy Road?
BECAUSE ITS AWESOME AND FUN!!!!!!

That's our Miscellaneous Monday for this week.  What are you sharing today?  Link in to the linky below so I can check out your Miscellaneous Monday posts and see what you are up to this week!


8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before, but the little animals are so dang adorable I know I am going to have to look into this game. I'll have to text ya Ainsley when I figure out what animal I like the best :)

    Great post!! I'm glad to see you participating along with your momma!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I started to play this game because of Ainsley. My chicken and I were doing good, then all of a sudden a freakin' eagle comes and takes my chicken!! What the Heck!!!

    ReplyDelete